Protection of personal data
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
When you visit the Fondation Louis Vuitton site (the "Site"), 8 Avenue du Mahatma Gandhi, 75116, you may be required to voluntarily provide your personal data (surname, first name and e-mail, possibly your bank details). This data is collected and processed by Fondation Louis Vuitton in order to process your requests (your sign-up as a member, purchasing of tickets of events hosted by Fondation Louis Vuitton or sending of Fondation Louis Vuitton news). You agree to provide, maintain and regularly update the personal data you provide and ensure that this data is accurate, full and up-to-date. When your personal data is collected using forms, you will be informed whether the information is compulsory or optional. Your personal data is also processed using cookies in accordance with article 2, below, in order to improve your browsing on the Site, improve its ergonomics and also allow you to share information on Fondation Louis Vuitton.
For further information on the terms of collection and processing of personal data in connection with the online store, please refer to the personal data clause in the Standard Terms of Sale.
Last update (01/04/209)
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto ‘terminal equipment’ (e.g. a computer or smartphone) when the user accesses a website. It allows the website to recognise that user’s device and store some information about the user’s preferences or past actions
Cookies are small text files stored in your browser or downloaded onto your terminal equipment (eg a computer, smartphone…) when you access a website, download and use an application, visit online media. It allows the website or application to recognise your device and store some information about your preferences or past actions. To get more information on this technology, you can consult the explanations given by the UK data protection authority here (EN version) and by the CNIL here (FR version).
The retention period of cookies downloaded onto your terminal equipment by the Fondation Louis Vuitton is of maximum 13 months.
Cookies play an important role in the functioning of our services. As a consequence, if you choose to refuse or delete cookies, this may affect the availability and good functioning of our services.
Access from a computer
You can also choose to set the do not track function of your browser on to make sure that cookies are deleted or rejected by default. To do so, you can refer to your browser’s settings instructions, generally available in the « Help » or “Preferences” menu.
For more information regarding the settings of browsers such as Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer, please consult the links below:
- Microsoft Edge cookies information
- Internet Explorer cookies information
- Chrome cookies information
- Firefox cookies information
- Safari cookies information – mobile devices and desktops
- Opera cookies information
Useful information on cookies
- A number of websites provide detailed information on cookies, including AboutCookies.org and AllAboutCookies.org.
- The European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance website Your Online Choices allows you to install opt-out cookies across different advertising networks.
- Google has developed a browser add-on to allow users to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites which use it. This is also available in the Chrome web store.
- Some browsers include a feature known as ‘Do Not Track’ or DNT. This allows you to indicate a preference that websites should not track you. However, whilst DNT is available in many browsers, websites are not required to recognise its request, so it may not always work. You can get help on how to use DNT in Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera.
- Internet Explorer has a feature called Tracking Protection Lists which allows you to import a list of websites you want to block.
- For more information on how private browsing works as well as its limitations, visit the support pages for your browser: Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari (mobile and desktop) and Opera.
Access from a smartphone
To help you control or block some ads in your mobile applications, you can download and use the DAA’s mobile app http://youradchoices.com/appchoices.
Cookies types and functions
Cookies set when you navigate webpages dedicated to the online ticketing service, our media and press center or the online bookshop remain with their exclusive competence.
In particular, you will find below the list of cookies set by Digitick on the pages relating to its ticketing service:
RIGHTS OF ACCESS AND CORRECTION
All visitors to the Site have the right to access, correct, object to and delete personal information on them that they may exercise at any time by contacting us at the following address: Protection des données personnelles, Fondation Louis Vuitton, 8 Avenue Mahatma Gandhi, 75116 Paris - contact@fondationlouis vuitton - Tel: +33 (0)18.104.22.168.00
PROTECTION OF MINORS
Only adults are required to provide personal data on the Site. Minors are formally prohibited from providing their personal data or that of their friends, as well as from signing up for online services without permission from the person with parental authority over them. Fondation Louis Vuitton shall delete this data if it is aware of this fact. Persons with parental authority may also obtain access to the data of minors or delete their data in accordance with article 3, above.
N° téléphone : 01.40.69.96.00
Courriel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This confidentiality policy is liable to be regularly updated based on regulatory modifications or changes to the Site.
Please therefore refer to it regularly when you visit the Site.