RADIO 4 presents from the Fondation: from Saturday 1 October at 6pm to Sunday 2 October at 6pm (for the Nuit Blanche).
The RADIO studio presents a special session called "Big Live Nuit Blanche Special" during which the following poetic creations will be broadcast:
- Columns and Sections by Keston Sutherland, Méryll Ampe, Bastien Gallet, David Sanson and Rainier Lericolais, Claire-Mélanie Sinnhuber, Frédéric Danos, and Ghédalia Tazartès, as well as a Talk-Show with visual artist and performer Esther Ferrer.
- "Cabaret discrépant" by Olivia Grandville, a performance by Charles Pennequin, a creation by Jean-Michel Espitallier and Valeria Giuga, "La Voix de la Route" duo by Werner Hirsch and Fred Bigot. Andy Moor, guitarist from The Ex, will be returning to RADIO to accompany Anne-James Chaton in a unique quartet version of his "Transfer" project with Roy Paci and George Hadow.
- the night will be wrapped up with an exceptional set by Christophe preceded by an outstanding performance by the one-of-a-kind trio, Leslie Winer, Carl Michael von Hausswolff and Christophe Van Huffel.
- Following this memorable delve into the world of poetry linked with various performance types, RADIO picks up its audio programmes until the early hours of the morning and wanders the streets of Casablanca with the Moroccan poet Jalal El Hakmaoui, the Columns and Sections from the "Modern Poetry" magazine show and an audio description of a film for "Poetry on Screen".
- The composer Georges Aperghis, tireless creator of innovative performance types, who for over thirty years has been nurturing a radical and multi-faceted work, will be a guest on "The Big Interview" with Thomas Baumgartner and will wrap up this final edition of Radio with two hours of round table discussions about his work and with his guests.