#FLVfromhome : Concert devoted to Steve Reich
#FLVfromhome invites you to go back on the concert dedicated to Steve Reich's work, in the Auditorium from 2 Décember 2017.
Considered a pioneer of minimalist music, Steve Reich joined musicians to speak about and present a series of concerts devoted to his major works. Steve Reich has been called "America’s greatest living composer" (Village Voice), "the most original musical thinker of our time" (The New Yorker), and "among the great composers of the century" (The New York Times).
Find out more about #FLVfromhome
- Clapping Music
- Steve Reich
- Quartet (2013)
- Drumming (1970-71)
- Steve Reich and Colin Currie (in English)
- Percussion : Colin Currie, Sam Walton, Adrian Spillett, Owen Gunnell, Matthew Farthing, George Barton, Antoine Bedewi, Adam Clifford, Rob Farrer
- Piano : Simon Crawford-Phillips, Philip Moore
- Flute/Piccolo : Rowland Sutherland
- Synergy Vocals : Micaela Haslam, Heather Cairncross
- Sound Intermedia : David Sheppard
Chaque semaine, la Fondation vous propose de redécouvrir une exposition, un concert et une masterclasse qu'elle a proposés depuis son ouverture en 2014.
A visit of an exhibition with commentary by the curators
A concert held at the Auditorium
A concert by the graduates of the Classe d’Excellence de Violoncelle led by Gautier Capuçon